POSITION: SITE COORDINATOR (Part-Time)
This position is open to Pulaski County employees and the General Public.
HOURLY RATE: $10.00 per hour (up to 29 hours per week)
DEPARTMENT: YOUTH SERVICES (4084) Positive Prevention Program
THE POSITIONS AVAILABILITY CONTINGENT UPON GRANT FUNDING.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Provide youth with support and guidance through life skills programs.
- Provide educational programs focused on improving youth’s overall academic achievement.
- Assist youth with homework and enhance academic performance.
- Maintain filing system on all youth and accurate records of timesheets for payroll.
- Provide information to Program Director for monthly reports.
- Oversee all program activities and provide snacks and mini meals for youth.
- Provide a clean and safe program environment.
- Serve as a mentor by providing a positive and professional example.
- Provide transportation of youth to activities as needed.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Work is performed primarily in a smoking restricted environment with frequent visits to outside agencies and at departmental activities and functions. Weekend and evening work may be required.
Completion of college level course work in Education, Communication, or a related field; considerable experience working with youth; or any equivalent combination of experience and training which provides the required skills, knowledge, and abilities.
Must possess or be able to immediately obtain a valid Arkansas Driver’s License.
Employment is contingent upon satisfactory completion of the following pre-employment requirements: criminal background check, child maltreatment check, and an adult maltreatment check.
OPEN DATE: 07-10-2019 CLOSE DATE: 07-16-2019 (5:00 p.m.)
Please Note: Applications will not be accepted after the Close Date. A selection will not be made until the Close Date and all applications have been received by the selecting official.
10 July 2019 278-19