POSITION: IMAGING CLERK
This position is open to County Employees & the General Public.
POSITION NO: 028
STARTING SALARY: $25,430 - $29,781
DEPARTMENT: CIRCUIT/COUNTY CLERK (200)
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/FUNCTION: Responsible for scanning and verification of documents to Circuit County Clerk servers; responsible for upload of images and entry of case information to court management software.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Reviews case documents to ensure case identification is correctly and completely recorded on documents.
- Prepares case documents to be scanned.
- Scans images of all court documents using PC and scanner.
- Verifies images of all scanned documents, checking for clarity, accuracy, and completeness.
- Enters case information and uploads case images into court software.
- During major elections, may provide telephone support to poll workers.
- Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
Work is performed in a smoking-restricted office environment.
Work includes handling of old, deteriorating paper.
Completion of high school; some work experience with probate or other legal case processing; or any equivalent combination of experience and training which provides the required skills, knowledge and abilities.
Must be bondable.
Satisfactory completion of a criminal background examination.
OPEN DATE: 04-11-2019 CLOSE DATE: 04-17-2019 (5:00 p.m.)
Please Note: Applications will not be accepted after the Close Date. A selection will not be made until the Close Date and all applications have been received by the selecting official.
11 April 2019 137-19