POSITION: IMAGING CLERK
This position is open to County Employees & the General Public.
POSITION NO: 028
STARTING SALARY: $25,430 - $28,442
DEPARTMENT: CIRCUIT/COUNTY CLERK (200)
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITY/FUNCTION: Responsible for the scanning and proper verification of all court documents being scanned into the computer system and placed on the web site for the Circuit Clerk’s Office.
EXAMPLES OF WORK:
- Reviews case documents to ensure case identification is correctly and completely recorded on documents.
- Creates bar codes for documents using data entry into software program; determines security level needed for each document allowing or barring public web access based upon the type of document.
- Scans images of all court documents using computer and scanner.
- Researches problem documents (i.e. mismatched document and barcode or pages missing).
- Manually indexes skip pages for those pages that are not public information for Civil, Domestic, and Probate Orders.
- Verifies images of all scanned documents; scans for clarity and checks that all pages are in system as well as security codes are correct.
- Researches and locates documents for other clerks, court personnel, or the general public.
- Assists other divisions with issues pertaining to scanned documents.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Visual acuity needed for computer screen and image verification.
- Digital dexterity necessary for computer keyboard and equipment operation.
- Ability to communicate orally by telephone and in person.
Work is performed primarily in a smoking restricted office environment.
- Completion of high school or GED equivalency;
- Some experience with file imaging using computers and scanners;
- or Any equivalent combination of experience and training which provides the required skills, knowledge and abilities.
Satisfactory completion of a criminal background examination.
OPEN DATE: 08-08-2018 CLOSE DATE: 08-14-2018 (5:00 p.m.)
Please Note: Applications will not be accepted after the Close Date. A selection will not be made until the Close Date and all applications have been received by the selecting official.
08 August 2018 242-18