POSITION: EQUIPMENT SERVICE WORKER
This position is open to County Employees and the General Public.
POSITION NO: 108
STARTING SALARY: $23,397 - $25,497
DEPARTMENT: ROAD AND BRIDGE (4400)
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITY/FUNCTION: Responsible for performing routine maintenance on county vehicles and assisting mechanic as necessary.
EXAMPLES OF WORK:
- Operates diesel pumps and fills gas tanks of county vehicles.
- Replaces and changes oil in county vehicles.
- Records the amount of fuel and oil issued to each county vehicle.
- Changes flat tires on county vehicles and repairs as necessary.
- Assists mechanic in servicing and making repairs to county vehicles.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner.
Ability to concentrate for long periods of time.
Completion of grade school; some vocational training or experience performing vehicle maintenance duties; or any equivalent combination of experience and training which provides the required skills, knowledge, and abilities.
Valid AR driver’s license, must possess safe driving record.
OPEN DATE: 06-08-2018 CLOSE DATE: 06-14-2018 (5:00 p.m.)
Please Note: Applications will not be accepted after the Close Date. A selection will not be made until the Close Date and all applications have been received by the selecting official.
08 June 2018 177-18