POSITION: CUSTOMER SERVICE CLERK (PART TIME)
This position is open to the General Public and County Employees.
HOURLY WAGE RATE: $12.00 PER HOUR (up to 25 hours per week)
DEPARTMENT: TREASURER (402)
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITY/FUNCTION: Providing customer service to Pulaski County taxpayers by phone, email and in person.
EXAMPLES OF WORK:
- Answers phone in Treasurer’s tax collections office.
- Researches, as required, to provide appropriate answers to tax payer questions.
- Processes address changes.
- Balances posted payments to cashier reports.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Work is performed in a smoking restricted office environment.
ACCEPTABLE TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE:
- Completion of high school or GED equivalency.
- Some clerical work experience with computerized financial recordkeeping or related area; or any equivalent.
- Combination of experience and training which provides the required skills, knowledge and abilities.
- Must be bondable.
- Employment is contingent upon payment of current and delinquent property taxes and successful.
- Completion of a background check.
OPEN DATE: 08-10-2017 CLOSE DATE: 08-16-2017 (5:00 p.m.)
Please Note: Applications will not be accepted after the Close Date. A selection will not be made until the Close Date and all applications have been received by the selecting official.
08 August 2017 228-17